Optimus | Tire | 29 inch | 2.4 inch | Trail Casing | Endurance Compound | Black
Optimus Tires deliver confidence-inspiring trail traction with minimal rolling resistance at XC/Down Country weights. The 2.4'' high volume design promises the comfort of burlier trail tires and the same ability to run lower air pressures, with a tread design and casing configurations that target maximum efficiency. e*thirteen's Endurance compound means high durability and wear-life. When combined with the tightly spaced center knob and alternating traditional knob tread pattern, the result is enhanced efficiency, acceleration, and climbing prowess. Pronounced sidewall knobs dig into looser terrain during aggressive cornering, and hook up on off-cambers during high-speed descents.Feature:
- XC Casing: 120tpi single ply, tubeless insert TR Casing: 72tpi single ply, tubeless insert, Nylon breaker under tread
- Endurance compound: adds to efficiency and 30% longer tread wear. Medium tack side knobs, with firmer center knobs and base compound for better tread wear life and rolling-speed.
- 27.5 inch/29 inch x 2.4 inch high volume profile for excellent traction, comfort, and tubeless performance at lower pressures
- Low rolling resistance design for improved acceleration, efficiency, and climbing
- Trail capable grip with XC/Downcountry weights from 698-852g
- Nylon Breaker in Trail Casing tires increases tread puncture resistance and air retention Tubeless insert increases sidewall air retention
- Provides high cornering traction with rolling speed and efficiency, with minimum weight penalties, for XC & Trail riders and racers.
|Nylon Breaker / Tubeless Insert