Bike check - Free !
A health check on your bike or do you have an old bike and thinking of getting it up and running again?
Check over of all components and parts and provide a checklist detailing any work necessary and recommended before use.
**Note: Parts are not included in the service packages and will be quoted separately, no work will be carried out without approval.
Service Pack 1 £45 / E-bike – £55
The basic service is a tune up of a bike. It includes the following:
- Inspection of frame and fork.
- Gears and Brakes checked and adjusted, as necessary.
- Wheels checked for true, hubs checked and adjusted.
- Check and adjust bearings.
- Nuts and Bolts checked, Chain lubricated, Tyres inspected.
Good for Bikes that need quick tune up, before event or any ride.
Service Pack 2 £70 / E-bike – £85
More advanced service, it includes:
- Minor wheel true on bike if necessary.
- Hubs checked for free play and adjusted if needed.
- Headset and Bottom bracket checked and adjusted if needed.
- Gears are tuned and indexed, cabling and parts replaced as needed.
- Brakes are balanced and tightened, cabling and pads are replaced as needed.
- Nuts and bolts are checked such as crank, stem and handlebar clamp.
- Tyres are inflated, drive chain is lubricated, and the bike is cleaned.
Good for All Bikes at least every 6 months to keep things running smooth.
Service Pack 3 £130 / E-bike- £150 (system update and check)
This service is a full strip down of a bike to a bare frame. It includes the following:
- Bike stripped to a bare frame, frame and fork cleaned and checked.
- Headset and bottom bracket are removed, their condition is checked, they are greased and refitted.
- Wheel hubs are disassembled, checked for damage, cleaned, greased and reassembled.
- Cables and Outer Cables inspected and replaced if necessary.
- Drive chain and brakes are degreased and serviced.
- Whole bike inspected, bolts, nuts.
- Washed and Ready to Go!
Good for: Restoring your bike to its former glory, recommended annually depending on usage.