Go anywhere high-torque e-bike. Perfect for long leisurely rides: a comfortable riding position, refined, torque-sensitive power and a bigger battery as standard.
With a near-silent, stealth-like motor from Aikema, which is smaller, lighter, and has more torque than any other hub motor in our range, Roller has the understated might to will you up the steepest hills. (and the addition of all-weather hydraulic disk brakes gives you the security and confidence to head back down).
A top Roller, you'll maintain your calm in the most demanding of terrain. Roller's electric torque sensing system will work with you, instantly multiplying your effort on the pedals and extending your battery range too.
With five levels of assistance to suit your energy and a low crossbar for easy mounting, your regular commute becomes a triumph and your weekend ride turns into an epic adventure.
A lightweight drive and suspension system trims off kilos, making the Roller one of the easiest to maneuver e-bikes in our range.
The Roller is an all-around tourers bike, with a comfortable riding position and mono-shock suspension; you will see the miles on your LCD rack up in no time.
Pick a battery to suit you - with a range of 35-55 Miles (55-88km) or upgrade to a whopping 55-75 Miles (88-120km).
Don't just take our word for it.
Cycling Weekly said Roller is "A very powerful electric bike" and "Even uphill, the performance of Roller is stunning."
E-Bike Tips said Roller is a "Good-looking city machine with a near-silent motor" and "A quiet, good-looking city bike at a reasonable price."
- Bike type Hybrid electric bike
- Bicycle model ROLLER
- Colour Orange
- Apricot Apricot
- Weight (Inc Battery) 19.5 kg
- Recommended size 1m70 to 1m85
- Battery warranty 2 years
- Engine warranty 2 years
- Frame warranty 5 years
- Frame size 46 cm
- Frame material Aluminium 6061 T6
- Wheel size 28.0 "
- Wheel material Stainless steel double wall rim
- Maximum Load 100 kg
- Tyre specifications Puncture Resistant
- Tyre dimensions 28" x 1.6
- Transmission Shimano 8 speed 13/32T
- Derailleur Shimano Altus 8 speed
- Brakes Hydraulic disk
- Stem Adjustable
- Pedals Flat pedals
- Fork Suspension
- Display LCD screen
- Assistance management 5 levels of assistance
- Walking assist Yes, 6km/h
- Engine brand Akima
- Engine type Rear wheel engine
- Power 250 W
- Torque 55 Nm
- Battery 375Wh (40-50km) Wh
- Battery Type Semi-integrated battery
- Battery Distance 35 - 55 miles
- Battery charger 2Ah / 100-240V
- Charging time 3 to 5 hours
- Battery lifetime 500 cycles
- Saddle Ergonomic
- Handles Straight handlebars
- Rear bike rack Aluminium - Max. load 18 kg
- Mudguard material Front + Rear mudguard
- Kickstand Double central
- Front lighting Battery powered
- Rear lighting Ext. battery powered