LG1 Race Carbon | Crank | 160x83mm | no BB, no Ring | with Self Extractor | Carbon Fiber
Gen 4 LG1 Race Carbon Cranks are the result of years of development and testing on the World Cup stage. Strength and stiffness have improved dramatically, while Q-factor and overall profile have been reduced. e*thirteen's patented Gen4 carbon layup and compression molding process, combined with 3K reinforced impact surfaces and vinyl protectors, mean the strongest most durable carbon cranks we have ever made in both Enduro and Downhill configurations.
- Adjustable chainline for non-Boost, Boost, and Super Boost setups
- 30mm dia. AL 7050-T7 spindle
- 8mm Self-extractor system, APS adjuster and custom molded Crank Boots, and Installation tools incl.
- Proven creak-free Quick Connect ring interface
- Available in 160-175mm crank arm lengths and 73 or 83mm spindle lengths for EN/DH
- Compatible with Helix, SL, and UL chainrings
- World Cup proven crankset strength and performance, with all the high-end features you could hope for.
|Spindle Material & Size
|Alloy, 30mm Dia., 73mm
|e*thirteen Direct Mount
|Stealth Black w/Protective Vinyl