Helix Race Alloy | Crank | 165x73mm | no BB, no Ring | with Self Extractor | Black
Helix Race Aluminum Cranks are a top-of-the-line aluminum crankset that brings Enduro strength at Down Country weights, starting at just 556g. Extensively weight-optimized, almost every visible crank surface is CNC machined from a burly forged blank. The design leverages the modular spindle system of e*thirteen's carbon cranks with alloy arms that peak the strength-to-weight ratio scales. They come with custom molded crank boots for added impact resistance, an alloy extractor bolt system, and APS Adjuster. Compatible with Helix flip-flop chainrings, they can adapt to both Boost or Super Boost chainlines.
- Forged, CNC machined alloy crank arms and 30mm AL 7050-T7 spindle for Down-Country weight with Enduro strength
- Compatible with Helix Direct Mount Chainrings for Boost/Superboost Chainline
- Self Extracting Bolt System, and APS Adjuster for ease of installation and service
- Proven creak-free Quick Connect ring interface
- Molded crank strike boots and thick, clear polymer protective decals
- Available in shorter arm lengths, starting at 160mm.
- A premium alloy alternative to carbon cranks, with full CNC aesthetics and Enduro strength at Down Country weights. Paired with a Helix R chainring they are the ultimate upgrade in performance and style.
|Spindle Material & Size
|Alloy, 30mm Dia., 73mm
|e*thirteen Direct Mount
|Forged AL 6066-T6