Helix Race e*spec | Chainring | 32T | TQ HPR50 Direct Mount | 12mm Offset | Shimano/SRAM 11/12s Chain Compatible | Silver
Helix R e*spec Chainrings merge cutting-edge design and performance. Originally designed as an upgrade for Bosch CX Gen4 e-bikes, these rings are now also available TQ HPR50, Fazua Ride 60, Shimano EP8, as well as in Specialized SL1.1 and 2.1/2.2 motors. The 1-piece direct mount chainring, forged and machined from 7075 AL, boasts lightweight durability, impressive stiffness, and a standout technical aesthetic. Its custom dust cover enhances style and minimizes seal and lockring contamination.
- Upgrade chainrings for Bosch CX Gen 4, Bosch SX, TQ HPR50, Fazua Ride 60, Shimano EP8, and Specialized SL1.1 and 2.1/2.2 motors
- New M4 narrow-wide profile delivers enhanced chain retention and cross compatibility with Shimano, Sram, and TRP 11/12s drivetrains, incl. T-Type
- Forged-CNC 7075 AL for ultralight weight, with high strength, stiffness, and wear-life
- 32/34T sizes complement e*thirteen wide range cassettes
- Custom Dust Cover adds to the integrated aesthetic and prevents contamination
- With a long-wearing tooth profile and refined aesthetic, the integrated look when paired with Helix Race Alloy e*spec cranks is the ultimate upgrade to your ebike.