Helix Race | Chainring | 107BCD | 38T | Shimano/SRAM 11/12s Chain Compatible | Grey
The Helix R 107BCD Chainring, designed for 4-bolt 107 BCD cranks like SRAM Red or Force including power meter equipped cranks, offers a performance upgrade for Gravel and Road cyclists. The 38, 40, and 42T rings pair perfectly with e*thirteen’s cassettes for more overall range and higher top speeds. Made from durable 7075 alloy, they're CNC sculpted for a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. Compatible with both SRAM and Shimano 11 and 12-speed drivetrains, these rings are available in black & grey, aligning with e*thirteen 9-45T and 9-50T cassettes. Chainline is set by SRAM® Crank assembly.
- Compatible with 4-bolt 107 BCD SRAM® cranks and Quarq® power meter cranks
- Forged and CNC optimized from 7075 AL for lightweight, stiffness, and enhanced wear-life
- Offered in smaller 38, 40, and 42T sizes to support e*thirteen wide range, 9T smallest cog cassettes
- Seamless performance with SRAM and Shimano drivetrains, including SRAM’s new Flat Top Chains.
- Chainline is determined by SRAM® Crank assembly, 45mm for normal width cranks, 47.5mm for wide cranks.
- Add an even lower gear and maintain top-end speed for your gravel adventures by adding this ring and a Helix Race 9-45 cassette to your SRAM XPLR drivetrain.
|45/47.5mm (det. by crank assembly)