Helix Core Alloy | Crank | 170x73mm | no BB, no Ring | with Self Extractor | Black
Helix Core Cranks are equally at home on long singletrack days and bike park shuttles. They're forged from AL-6066 with weight reduction features molded into the back of the arms, resulting sleek and stealthy, minimalist aesthetic. Paired with a 24mm dia. chromoly spindle, self-extractor bolt system, APS Adjuster, and proven creak-free Quick Connect chainring interface, Helix Core Cranks deliver all the high-end crankset benefits, without the heavy pricetag.
- Available in 170mm and 175mm crank lengths with 73mm spindle length
- Ultra-light at 589 grams (170mm), yet rated for Enduro use
- Forged AL6066-T6 arms with 24mm dia. chromoly spindle, steel pedal inserts, and self-extractor bolt system
- Compatible with flip-flop Helix R or Helix Quick Connect Chainrings to achieve both Boost and Super Boost chainlines
- Designed with forged weight reduction features for a sleek, minimalist aesthetic
- APS Adjuster included
- A crankset with high-end strength, performance, and style that hits well over its price point.
|Spindle Material & Size
|Steel, 24mm Dia., 73mm
|e*thirteen Direct Mount
|Forged AL 6066-T6