Grappler Race Alloy | Front Wheel | Downhill | 29 inch x 30mm | 32 Hole | 110x20mm Boost | Black
Leveraging multiple seasons of World Cup DH Racing experience and strong engineering principles, our Grappler Race Alloy DH Wheels are purpose-built for downhill racing and multiple seasons in the bike park. The welded 6069 rims with 30mm inner width provide lateral stability and precision to maintain speed and absorb impacts while reducing fatigue and increasing grip. The precision-machined 6-degree engagement 32-spoke rear hub includes a unique integrated 7-speed 9-24T cassette and builds a wheel with equal spoke angles.Feature:
- 7 Speed Integrated Cassette: 9-24 integrated cassette allows higer top end speed with any given chainring size
- Equal Spoke Angles: Rear wheels has equal spoke lengths and tension for driveside and non-driveside for more consistent handling and better wheel durability
- Lively Feel: The low rim profile height combined with the double-butted spokes makes for a super responsive and dynamic ride
- Ultimate Reliability: Gleaning features from World Cup winning wheels, you can ride with confidence and push your limits
- Just Right Engagement: 6 degree engagement strikes the perfect balance between quick freehub engagement and reducing pedal kickback
- Wheel Configurations: 27.5?
- Grappler Race AL DH wheels are World Cup proven and offer the perfect balance between responsiveness, precision, comfort, and durability.
|Sapim Race / Sapim Polyax Alloy
|Driver / Pawls / Engagement
|Black W/Gunmetal Decals