Grappler Mid Spike | Tire | 27.5 inch | 2.35 inch | Enduro Casing | Mopo Compound
The 29”/27.5” x 2.35” Grappler Mid Spike has a purpose-built and supple 90tpi x 1.5-ply construction, under-tread reinforcement, and apex sidewall inserts. The tread utilizes e*thirteen’s proprietary Mopo compound: our softest, stickiest, slow-rebound rubber. The widely spaced, angled, and offset tread pattern sheds mud quickly and punches through dirt while still providing consistent support and traction leaning into turns. Siping on the pyramid center and sidewall knobs work in harmony with the supple casing, conforming to the terrain to maximize cornering and braking grip.Feature:
- Center Knobs: Spiked tread design for the most control in muddy or loose conditions. Knobs can be easily trimmed for racing.
- Shoulder Knobs: Designed to punch through the chunder but still maintain control on slippery roots and rocks.
- Casing & Compound: Available in a purpose-built supple casing and full Mopo for the best possible control in those out of control situations.
- Wheel Sizes: 2.35?
- Under tread breaker ply helps prevent punctures and improves tubeless performance
- Most midspike tires only do well in muddy conditions. The Grappler Midpsike emphasizes suppleness and the ability to conform to roots and rocks, unlike any other mud tire. The result is a tire that performs not only in the mud but also handles the roots and rocks.
|Apex DH Inserts / Nylon Breaker / Tubeless Insert