The Flexx DH, for the rowdy ones.
The Flexx Handlebar isolates your upper body from abuse and vibration, allowing you to ride longer and charge harder. Flexx Handlebars are tunable to your preferences, you control how soft or stiff the bar is in both the positive and negative path.
Flexx Handlebars are precise in the steering path, yet forgiving in the load path of the suspension, yielding uncompromised control and abuse reduction in a variety of different terrains. Flexx Handlebars provide the feedback of a traditional bar while taking the edge off of the abuse.
Flexx Handlebars are made in the USA. Using 7075 aluminum, and titanium. Built from 7075, the pivot point is the back bone of our design and philosophy, providing rigidity to channel the abuse through the elastomers. Titanium pivot pins and hardware mate the components together and retain the elastomers.
Who are these handlebars for?
- DH racers (also see our Enduro model) who ride hard, fast and want more control over extremely rough terrain.
- Bike park aficionados who suffer pain in the upper arms and shoulders during a long day of uplifts or want to smooth out their rocky and rooty trails.
- Specifically sized for use with direct mount stems/twin crown DH forks. Check out our Enduro model for the same bar, with regular clamp spacing.
30 Day “Ride it, Believe it” Money Back Guarantee! Ride Flexx MTB Handlebars for 30 days, if you’re not stoked on their performance ship them back to us for a refund. All we ask is that the handlebars still in good condition and have not been crashed!
- Rise: 25mm
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Weight: 550 grams (440g Carbon)
- Width: 810mm
- Upsweep: 5*
- Back sweep: 8*
- Center Tube Width: 73mm
- Materials: 7075 Aluminum, Ti-6Al-4V
- Effective suspension travel: 5 degrees, length of bar dictates overall travel.