Dynaplugger Bicycle Tubeless Repair ToolRegular price £24.99
- The Dynaplugger is a fast, dependable and lightweight tubeless repair kit, never leave home without it!
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool, depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the non-abrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there!
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- When not in use, the Dynaplugger is a pack-friendly 127 mm long and weighs just 34 grams, less than an energy gel
- Push fit cap ensures fast deployment when required and a spare pre-loaded insertion tube can be kept in the handle
- Kit includes the durable glass-filled nylon tool, 4 x soft nose plugs, 2 stainless steel insertion tubes and a pipe cleaner to help prep the tube for reloading
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage